Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Affiliate Capital Structure M&A and Tax Support
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3812181004
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager in International Treasury Services, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for providing Treasury and banking guidance to Affiliates, Business Development, M&A, and Tax related to business structures, divestitures, acquisitions, and restructuring, including capital structure optimization and risk management. In addition, this position contributes to the development of policies (WWP) for Affiliates and Treasury Centers which guide & support the global implementation of Treasury strategies.
The role oversees the creation of Worldwide Economic Indicator Guidance, reviews Affiliate compliance with Treasury Procedures, and analyzes and communicates sovereign risk assessments and country risk premiums. The role also partners with Tax, and Treasury and Affiliate business partners in support of Group Holdings and other Legal Entity structures and challenges across the Enterprise.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Address key areas of sovereign risk for enterprise by working with Group Finance, Regional Finance VPs, company Finance Directors and Regional Treasury Service Centers (RTSCs) to influence business decisions which maximize value creation and mitigate financial risk.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of global macroeconomics and current events in the financial systems, has a strong understanding of economic policy and related impacts. Create and publish scheduled and ad-hoc presentations on economic developments and themes to educate and influence business partners while calling out potential risks, threats, and impacts to the enterprise.
• Address key areas of sovereign risk for enterprise by working with Group Finance, Regional Finance VPs, company Finance Directors and RTSCs to influence business decisions which maximize value creation and mitigate financial risk.
• Support M&A transactions from analysis of structuring scenario through cash settlements and transition services for Treasury where applicable. Support business partners, such as the A&D organization, with contract language input and leadership of Treasury workstreams on core finance project teams.
• Develop and maintain treasury and affiliate procedures (WWP) which promote implementation of treasury strategy.
• Selectively partner with external banks as needed for ad hoc project solutions.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or business-related field.
• A CPA, CMA, CFA and/ or MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or a business-related field is required.
• People Management experience is preferred.
• Experience and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP is required.
• Experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and/or acquisitions and divestitures (A&D) is a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively to develop effective working relationships with diversity of internal and external business partners is required.
• Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills are required.
• Ability to develop and implement process improvements is preferred.
• Ability to perform in a dynamic environment, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
• This position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
• This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)