Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3812180611
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst located in Titusville, NJ. Consideration can be given to working remote for the right individual.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
The Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst is that of a statistical programmer who completes programming activities (e.g., development, verification, and documentation) of medium to high complexity in support of clinical reporting and submissions, with minimal guidance. This role makes recommendations that impact the timeliness and the quality of deliverables for the project team.
He/She is accountable to the Programming Lead for assigned programming activities (e.g., development, verification, and documentation). Requires an in-depth knowledge of statistical programming and data structures.
• Working knowledge of departmental processes and clinical research concepts. This role requires a working knowledge of applicable regulations.
• Designs and develops statistical programs in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
• Performs quality control in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
• Maintains documentation as appropriate.
• Completes programming tasks of medium to high complexity with high quality and timeliness of deliverables.
• Critically reviews requirements and data, identifies gaps, suggests solutions, and applies expertise to improve efficiency of programming tasks and/or improve overall quality of programming deliverables.
• Identify areas of risk within a project and take on a leadership role to drive to a resolution.
• Develop macros that help compound-wide programming efforts.
• Engage in a process improvement initiative.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth) is required.
• Five years programming experience with increasing responsibility, preferably in a pharmaceutical/Clinical R&D environment is required.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills is required.
• Experience working with programmers in a team environment is desired.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)