Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 3795180611
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst in Field Asset Management under the Commercial Operations umbrella located in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, West Chester, PA or field based.
DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopedic and neuro surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Have principle accountability to ensure that field inventory is efficiently and effectively utilized. Analyze and develop inventory plans, provide leadership for continuous improvement of integrated demand management processes; support positive linkage within the supply chain relationship working closely with operations, finance, direct and distributor sales teams. Analyze field inventory turns/trends and instrument utilization by territory/region.
• Provide monthly reports to responsible territories. Coach and consult distributor principal/field office personnel on asset management issues, communicate demand management programs and understand the territory's future business needs. Coordinate the launch (NPIs) and/or return of field inventory according to the product launch/retrieval plan. Provide reports weekly and/or monthly to regional sales management detailing the project progress and potential obstacles and/or opportunities.
• Lead sales management monthly asset/business reviews.
• Communicate field based data intelligence to the internal supply chain disciplines. Research, recommend, and implement alternative distribution methods that reduce inventory requirements. Continued analysis of new methods to insure their effectiveness in a dynamic ever-changing environment.
• Develop materials and conduct distributor/territory training on inventory management techniques and programs.
• The Business Analyst functions and is empowered to make independent decisions as the field inventory departmental representative on cross-functional teams. Attend logistics meetings and give presentations as required, while working with all levels within the organization.
• A minimum of a Bachelor Degree required
• MBA and/or APICS certification preferred
• Minimum of 4 years business experience in Logistics, Manufacturing, Operations, Field or Inventory Management and/or related experience required
• Experience working in a Medical Device field office or in a field sales business capacity is a plus
• Ability to apply knowledge of MRP systems in order to analyze product launches and inventory levels preferred
• Strong computer skills used in business reporting preferred
• Ability to apply Excel at an advanced level (macros, linking of files) to inventory analysis preferred
• Ability to influence and develop interdependent partnering which results in meeting departmental goals and objectives is required
• Ability to make effective oral and written presentations that result in meeting the departmental goals/objectives required
• Ability to work independently required
• Experience with field inventory management strongly preferred
• This role is located in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, West Chester, PA or field based and will require up to 35% domestic travel.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)