Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Marketing Manager, North America - CMF
Requisition ID: 3790180301
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Associate Marketing Manager, North America (NA) - CMF based in West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes CMF is the worldwide leader in the development of products for facial trauma, facial reconstruction, cranial fixation, cranial reconstruction, thoracic trauma, and sternal fixation. The company is headquartered in West Chester, PA and Solothurn, Switzerland and employs over 1,000 people worldwide. This position is located in West Chester, PA and supports the US downstream marketing of the CMF product portfolio.
The Associate Marketing Manager, NA Regional Marketing CMF will report to a NA Senior Marketing Manager or a Director of Marketing. Responsibilities of the Associate Marketing Manager, NA Regional Marketing CMF include but are not limited to:
- Achieve US business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis
- Help manage expenses within budget
- Increase company’s leadership position in the US CMF market
- Support the development and execution of strategies to protect and grow company’s leadership position in the US market
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas to ensure business issues are addressed
- Ensure strong alignment around company’s business objectives, key strategies, and execution of business plan
- Collaborate with manager/product director colleagues to develop and execute effective business plans related to business segment / product focus
- Develop insights into US customers’ products and services needs to provide effective inputs for Franchise marketing portfolio planning process
- Support impactful launch of new products in the US
- Support communication with the US Sales team regarding company strategies, product launches and other key initiatives
- Support sales efforts by participating in sales activities aimed at converting or retaining key customers, including occasional travels
- Partner with Professional Education & Tradeshow groups to build promotional plans around key events and provide on-site support
- Support key initiatives in the NA region including collaboration with Franchise Account Management and Advantage organizations, implementation of cross-selling partnerships with other J&J companies and strategic alliances with external partners, upgrading customer to new technologies and obsolescence of older products
- Nurture strong relationships between marketing and sales teams
- Ensure the company is focused on meeting customer’s need and be a positive agent for change within the organization
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ progressive business experience is required. Experience in any of the following areas is preferred: Marketing, Medical Device Product Development, R&D, Medical Device Sales, or a combination of Sales and Marketing.
- Some experience in medical device or other healthcare regulated environment is highly desired.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with various degrees of complexity and ambiguity
- Demonstrated success in project management, planning and execution required
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical capabilities required
- Demonstrated financial agility is required
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate with wider marketing, operations, legal, finance, medical and clinical affairs and regulatory organizations is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required
- The ability to work in a hands on, fast paced, customer focused environment and have a thirst for learning new things is required
- This position requires up to 40% domestic travel, including occasional weekends
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)