Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Chronic Care Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for the Minneapolis Metro, MN territory (majority of sales are one hour of the Minneapolis metro area.)
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As the Chronic Care Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist, your responsibilities you will include:
- Compliantly achieving sales quota, market share, market share growth, and other business objectives specific by applying a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results
- Building support for the Janssen portfolio of products.
- Developing and implementing an efficient territory business plan, and executing a compliant, tailored strategy by applying business analytics, marketplace, disease state, competitor and clinical expertise
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions and treatment protocols, healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends while
- Delivering information and access to J&J's significant resources
- Identifying and collaborating with internal and external partners who may impact healthcare decision-making at the local level, including healthcare providers, physician networks, local hospitals, pharmacies, and large local employer groups
- Collaborating internally and externally to improve results; including across Janssen teams and business partners to improve efforts and enhance business outcomes.
- Implementing Brand Marketing strategies and tactics and execute Managed Care pull‐through and push‐through strategies
- Organizing and completing all administrative responsibilities with high levels of efficiency, including Healthcare Compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A valid driver's license, with the ability to travel as needed (including overnights and/or weekends) is required
- At least two (2) years of experience in direct selling, with documented sales results in business-to-business or to licensed medical professionals of pharmaceutical, biologic/biotech, or medical products or recent military experience as a Junior Military Officer
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) lbs. Periodically, sit at a desk for up to two (2) hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane independently is required.
- Residence within, or willingness to relocate to the geography is required
- Prior experience in cardiovascular, diabetes and/or pain management therapeutic area(s) is preferred
- Company awards or participation in J&J Management Development Program (MDP) are preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)