Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Group Product Director, Consumer Cardiovascular Marketing
Requisition ID: 3789180220
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Group Product Director, Consumer Cardiovascular Marketing based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Group Product Director, Consumer Cardiovascular Marketing is a critical position within the Janssen Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) team, and will be responsible for the overarching Consumer strategies for the brand across all current and future indications. To date, the brand has six indications in market with several additional indications planned over the lifecycle of the brand.
Responsibilities / Areas of Focus:
- Oversee a marketing team in the development and implementation of direct to consumer strategies and tactics for both current and new indications focused on increasing awareness and activating consumers to talk to their HCP about brand.
- Focus on the brand consumer portfolio strategy across multiple indications.
- Development of innovative consumer marketing strategies and tactics, which include digital, TV, and in office patient resources to help achieve short-term and long-term business objectives for the franchise.
- This leader and their team will work closely with HCP Professional Promotion, Professional Education, Payer, PR, Market Research, Agency Partners, Advocacy, and Field Selling to align and execute strategies designed to increase patient requests for our products.
- A Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years of US in-line healthcare or pharmaceutical commercial experience with at least 5 years of marketing experience
- People management experience
- Ability to be innovative, proactive, work within a team environment, and lead a cross-functional team
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and experience presenting to senior management
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking with proven ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and alignment of strategies across multiple stakeholders to understand business impact and deliver on business objectives
- An MBA
- Pharmaceutical marketing
- Consumer marketing
- Experience in managing TV strategy, execution, and productions
- Experience in Cardiovascular
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and ability to provide clarity in complex situations and lead teams to success
This position is based in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 25% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)