Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Lead – Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 3788190111
Johnson & Johnson Medical Caribbean, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions Sales Lead to be located in Guaynabo, PR.
Johnson & Johnson International – Medical Caribbean is the sales organization for Johnson & Johnson professional products such as sutures and surgical equipment, products for the prevention of infections and injuries in the operating room and cardiovascular products.
As the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions Sales Lead, you will:
• Drive business goals for the franchise, develop plans and ensure financial targets are consistently met.
• Analyze data to understand business drivers and trends, assist with the management of promotional programs.
• Supervise sales team at the assigned territory. Provide leadership, mentorship and customer product expertise to the sales team as well as meet/exceed established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities.
• Maintain and increase all consumable product sales in a manner consistent with company goals in the assigned territory.
• Engage with hospital administrators and physicians to gain commitment for resources to build and/or expand electrophysiology program.
• Buildup & develop business model, explore and observe potential business opportunities, communicate and educate customers, maintain customer relationship, build brand awareness and confidence, improve customer’s happiness.
• Interact continuously with customers and channels to identify their needs and ensure their satisfaction; keep clients posted on market status, maintain close relation and keep informed and follow up on commercial agreements.
• Lead, motivate, develop and/or recruit staff, ensure that the team is of the highest quality possible and that skills are continuously improved.
• Anticipate problems and synthesizing solutions to provide leadership in such a dynamic category.
• Build business plans, geography plans, and product portfolio plans aligned with market reality and franchise strategy; define objectives and growth plans based on Business Plan, historic trends and future projections.
• Build and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as professional education activities, deploy Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns from time to time to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of listed Healthcare Care Professionals in the prescribed territory.
• Drive input to the Rolling forecast of product and sales.
• Monitor changes and trends of healthcare industry (competitors, channels and government) and identify possible business opportunities and threats; communicate and suggest actions to be taken based on these findings.
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required; an MBA is preferred.
• At least six (6) years of overall experience is required.
• At least three (3) years of sales experience with validated performance track record is required.
• Previous experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Experience in the Operating Room environment is preferred.
• Supervisory experience is preferred.
• Electrophysiology and cardiovascular experience is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills - English and Spanish is required.
• Availability to work flexible hours is required.
• A valid driver's license is required.
• This position requires up to twenty five percent (25%) of travel within Puerto Rico (mainly), and countries such as (but not limited to) Latin America, Central America, United States and the Caribbean.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo-
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)