Johnson & Johnson Careers
Solution Architect - Integrity ALM
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 3787181004
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for Solution Architect – Integrity ALM located in West Chester, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Job Description Details:
This position will have lead accountability supporting development of the PTC Integrity ALM platform and its integration with Windchill PLM. Development follows the Agile software development methodologies. Utilizes knowledge of business process, project management, computer software and hardware to analyze, design, implement and test information technology in the ALM, PLM domain. Identifies technology enablers that support continuous improvement within ALM/PLM enabled business processes. Researches, identifies and promotes technology solutions that enable business objectives. Develops task estimates, activity plans, forecasts, and project estimates associated with assigned functional area(s). Recommends cost saving solutions and implementation plans. Leads development team members which meet quality standards and business requirements within time constraints and budget. Provides status reports and documentation to information technology and business partners. Supports the department by ensuring project orders are placed, including vendor contracts as required. Solves day-to-day project based business issues. Collaborates with the product owner, scrum master, business users, project managers and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications. Processes suggestions and ideas for process improvement. Leads system development projects and improvements using leading practices such as the Agile software development methodology.
Additional duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Backlog Grooming, Solution planning and design including functional requirements, user stories, functional design and architecture
- Lead software development using the Agile methodology (new projects & sustaining)
- Develop key functional areas and critical modules
- Lead and Mentors other development team members
- Manage Quality & Compliance documentation for ALM/PLM systems software as assigned
- Complete Training assignments & Personal Development Plan as agreed
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Domain expertise in ALM/PLM in R&D and/or Supply Chain environments.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting R&D, Supply Chain and/or Quality organizations is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience leading projects is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with development and configuration of PTC Integrity and integration to Windchill PLM.
- Extensive knowledge of Integrity ALM is required: Installation, architecture, solution implementation and reporting and trouble-shooting of Integrity system. Integrity Configuration Management and Integrity Workflow & Documents. Modules including: Integrity Requirements Connector, Integrity Lifecycle Manager.
- Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation in a regulated environment.
- Experience working with ALM or PLM systems and understanding the business uses are required.
- Experience working with Computer Aided Engineering & Manufacturing applications is preferred.
- Experience mapping business processes and associated requirements is required.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices.
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies is required.
- Experience with software configuration managements tools is required.
- Experience with Project and/or Program management practices is required. Project planning and work estimating techniques is preferred.
- Experience leading teams and managing direct and/or indirect reports is required.
- Experience presenting Solutions resulting from Sprints as part of the Agile methodology is required.
- Experience with incorporating user feedback into solutions and backlogs is required.
- Strong communication skills are required, including at the executive level.
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision is required.
- Training & Certification in ALM/PLM applications such as PTC: Integrity ALM, Windchill PLM are preferred.
- Software Development and Management processes and tools such as: JIRA and Subversion are preferred.
- Experience working with Oracle Database and Status Reporting are preferred.
- This position is located in West Chester, PA and may require up to 5% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)