Johnson & Johnson Careers
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 3786190110
Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical is currently recruiting for a Labeling Design Specialist to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical (“JJVS”) is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medical devices for cataract and refractive surgery. As a global cataract leader, JJVS provides intraocular lenses (both monofocal reimbursed and premium IOLs) that are specially designed to provide optimized visual outcomes, phacoemulsification and femtosecond laser equipment to safely and efficiently remove cataracts and a full offering of surgical adjuncts, including sterile viscosurgical devices/solutions.
JJVS is the global market leader in the presbyopia correcting IOL marketplace and holds strong #2 positions in all other cataract surgery markets in which it competes. JJVS is also the global market leader in laser refractive surgery and provides excimer and femtosecond lasers and advanced diagnostic devices for corneal refractive surgery. JJVS provides its products in more than 150 countries (more than 60 with a direct sales presence) worldwide.
As a Labeling Design Specialist, you will:
- Coordinate within the assigned team the production and delivery of high quality artwork for all printed packaging materials to the J&J global pharmaceutical supply chain, within the agreed upon timelines.
- Lead the development of strategic solutions for labeling projects, including recommending and leading activities to resolve various business scenarios involving: legacy systems, country-specific requirements, and product performance updates.
- Attend project meetings including project prioritization meetings, Operational meetings, etc.
- Create and execute detailed illustrations for single or multilingual labeling, using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), SDL and Loftware solutions. Analyze existing content and formats/templates for labeling creation within the content management system (CMS) and other labeling solution platforms.
- Analyze and evaluate each proposal for implementing redlined text and graphics for labeling. Identify and/or evaluate the risks of labeling issues associated with design.
- Verify labeling against input documents and labeling artwork against master mark-up and specification for content accuracy and formatting, such as layout.
- Create and lead updates to global labeling standards/ procedures/ step guides, training materials, process improvements and assigned deliverables via CR/CO and document management processes.
- Other incidental duties, including: working with different suppliers and vendors to propose improvement opportunities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience is required
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in labeling design and/or a graphics role is required
- Strong relationship management and social skills, both oral and written are required
- Flexible to balance day-to-day delivery at the same time as unanticipated activities is required
- High level of detailed accuracy is required
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Skills in, MS Office Suite. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, on either the Macintosh or PC platforms required. Experience with Adobe FrameMaker required.
- Ability to build productive relationships, influence others and deliver effectively in ambiguous situations is required.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana-1700 E Saint Andrew Place
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)