Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Transportation Analyst (1 of 2)
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3782180611
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for two Senior Transportation Analysts to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Senior Transportation Analyst, you will:
• Serve as liaison between Regional Transportation Organization (RTO) and to the supported Operating Company(s) as needed. The RTO within the Customer Logistics Services organization provides transportation, import, and export support for U.S. Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device companies.
• Manage the Operating Company’s transportation network and ensure optimal service including tactical issues on an exception basis.
• Manage important metrics owned by Transportation such as on time delivery, cost improvement programs, freight spend performance vs. budget, security infraction rates, and quality deliverables.
• Provide input and analyze strategic business transportation supply chain requirements.
• Coordinate specified RTO transportation services desired and selected by the operating company from RTO menu of strengths, including inbound freight management, outbound freight management, strategic transportation analysis, compliance, claims, freight payment, import/export services, and deviations.
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
• A minimum of three (3) years of related professional experience is required.
• Experience in logistics, customer service, transportation, distribution, operations, and information technology is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills are required to succeed with internal and external business partners.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training and/or APICS Certification is preferred.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically with Excel using v-Lookups and Pivot Tables is required.
• Experience with Tableau or data visualization systems is preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities successfully and work independently while demonstrating initiative is required.
• Demonstrated analytical experience and ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment is required.
• This position is located in Skillman, NJ, and may require up to 10% of travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)