Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Data Strategies
Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio; Raynham, Massachusetts
Requisition ID: 3781180216
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manager, Data Strategies to support our Commercial Operations Medical Devices business. This will be located in Somerville, NJ, Cincinnati, OH, or Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years
The Manager, Data Strategies will lead business data, system and infrastructure projects that support the US ETHICON, DePuy Synthes and CSS Commercial Data Environments (OneMD) and tool sets used to provide access to the data (Data Virtualization). This data includes End-User Sales Tracings, Foundational (Customer, Products, Structure, etc.) and Contracting Details data elements.
This position will report to Sr. Manager, Data Strategies and will partner with Supervisor, Data Strategies for base business hand-offs. This position will work closely with existing data management teams to ensure alignment, harmonization, best practices. You will focus on data integrity, establishment of aligned standards, and work on identifying data gaps. Per gaps, will then align on harmonized approach to address across multiple BUs to ensure common approach.
• Provide Leadership and mentorship to the associates within the Commercial Operations organization.
• Ensure that all team members have the necessary technical and business skills to successfully meet their business objectives.
• Maintain strong working relationships with IT partners, developing their business knowledge and understanding of Commercial Operations COE processes and capabilities.
• Lead business requirements definition and gathering for any programs interfacing with all DW in scope within areas of responsibility
• Strong partnering with IT to ensure system integration and approach data loads, governance, and logic. Will develop and install appropriate levels of controls per interim data loads and also focus on long term systems approach
• Active involvement with key stakeholders such as JnJ MDM/HSC around data management and alignment on customer definitions: UCN, INDV, and legacy information and will provide support to drive towards common levels of data definitions.
• Strong collaboration with Data Integrity Manager and IT product owner to ensure comprehensive and aligned approach to IT roadmap per additional systems (i.e. CRM).
• Focus will also be on field deployment changes as it impacts analytical reporting.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or MS is preferred.
• A focused degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, IT or Business-related field is preferred.
• Minimum eight (8) years work experience required; preferable in related field
• Minimum three (3) years people management experience required
• Experience with Field Sales, Information Management/Information Technology, Contracting or Marketing organization preferred.
• Strong Data Management experience is required.
• Experience with process improvement tools, e.g., SFE, LEAN/Six Sigma, preferred.
• Proficiency (minimal to no training needed) in PC software (such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Windows) required.
• Experience developing training materials and instructing others at all levels required.
• Experience developing and managing testing strategies at all levels preferred
• Knowledge of analytical tools (i.e. TABLEAU, Qlik, COGNOS etc) is required.
• Experience managing projects is required.
• Experience with Compensation, Sales Analytics, Contracting systems and data access methods required.
• Ability to interact with senior levels of management and exercise independent judgment with regard to business decisions required.
• Ability to work in a matrix reporting structure
• Strong business acumen, organizational, communication and problem solving/resolution skills required
• This position has primary locations in Cincinnati, OH, Somerville, NJ or Raynham, MA with up to 25% domestic travel for candidates in NJ or up to 50% domestic travel for candidates outside of NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)