Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Respiratory Infectious Disease
Requisition ID: 3778180611
Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Strategic Marketing, Respiratory Infectious Disease, located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Respiratory ID, reports to the Global Commercial Strategy Senior Director, Respiratory ID. The Associate Director is responsible for developing commercial strategy for pipeline assets, in collaboration with key functions across the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO), Research and Development, and JNJ business regions.
The Associate Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Respiratory ID will:
- Lead development and implementation of key components of Respiratory ID compound commercial strategy, including target product profiles, differentiation, and positioning.
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of the current and future market to provide insights for forecasting, strategic planning, and business planning.
- Effectively partner with R&D, and serve as the “voice of the customer” on the cross-functional Compound Development Team, to ensure the development of highly differentiated products with strong evidence-based value propositions.
- Partner with Medical Affairs and Market Access to develop and advance strategies for medical education, publications, market access and reimbursement. Partner with Supply Chain and Patient Engagement teams to develop and implement strategies that deliver customer value based in appropriate stakeholder insights and inputs.
- Collaborate with regional partners to lead the creation and execution of well-coordinated commercial strategies and launch plans, embedding external stakeholder insights from patients, health care providers, and payers.
- Serve as a core member of the Global Commercial Team (GCT), a cross-functional team responsible for developing and executing the global Respiratory ID commercial strategy. Champion diverse inputs from the GCT and partner functions, to ensure holistic, globally-relevant commercial strategies are developed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
- Experience in infectious diseases and/or respiratory/pulmonary markets are preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of marketing experience in the pharmaceutical and or healthcare industry is required, with a documented track record of exceptional results, leadership and teamwork.
- In-line marketing experience is required, focused on professional promotion, professional education, PR/communications, and sales force education.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills are required, as are the abilities to master complexity and to integrate insights into strategies.
- Demonstrated track record of teamwork, collaboration, and inclusion, and the ability to develop strong business relationships are required.
- Acumen with scientific and clinical data, and the ability to dialogue with Research/Scientific and Medical/Clinical colleagues is required.
- Strong leadership skills as well as excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, prioritizing and leading projects and a proven ability to influence without authority is required.
- Pharmaceutical product launch experience is preferred.
- Agency/vendor management experience is required (don’t put question around this)
- This position is based in Raritan, NJ and will require up to 25% travel, both domestic and international.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)