Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Services, Senior Contract Manager
Requisition ID: 3777180611
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Contract Manager within the Global Services organization. The position will be based in New Brunswick NJ or Horsham PA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Reporting directly to the Johnson & Johnson Law Department, the Senior Contract Manager will be part of a team providing dedicated support as part of the North America Global Services Supplier Contracting Services team, providing effective and efficient contract review and world class negotiation support for the sourcing activities that are delivered to the Johnson & Johnson businesses. The Senior Contract Manager is a dedicated resource to the Supplier Contracting Services team within the North America Procurement Enterprise Business Support structure.
This individual will also be responsible for managing the process of keeping the various contract templates up to date. The types of contracts could include (but are not limited to) master services agreements, consulting agreements, market research and outcomes research agreements, confidentiality agreements, HCC related agreements, and other general agreements within the Commercial and/or Corporate functions. The engagements will have financial impact that ranges from several thousand dollars to several million dollars.
Additionally, you will actively participate in identifying best practices and support strategic initiatives while partnering with the Supplier Contracting Services team to implement process improvement initiatives. The Senior Contract Manager will also partner with the service delivery managers within the Supplier Contracting Services team to identify best practices, conduct training, perform audits, etc.
The individual will partner with other members of the Law Department, the broader Procurement community, Finance, HCC and internal business partners, including senior management, as appropriate, in continued efforts to streamline contract related processes as well as integrate templates to improve turnaround times to an increasing client base.
Other responsibilities include identifying and addressing training for other commercial contracting related needs of internal business partners on an as needed basis.
- A minimum of a Juris Doctor or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience is required
- Significant transactional experience at a law firm is preferred
- Strong abilities to design, develop and lead strategic and process improvement initiatives are preferred
- Current attorney license in appropriate jurisdiction is preferred
- Strong team working skills, relationship management, interpersonal, communication (both written and spoken), negotiation and organizational skills are required
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and problem-solving abilities are required
- Strong leadership skills and abilities to lead and manage cross functional teams are required
- Capable of drafting complex contract terms and conditions, attention to detail, reviewing contracts for conformity to policies and identifying and assessing risks is required
- Travel up to 10% (domestic and international) is required
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)