Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Marketing, Joint Reconstruction/Sports
Requisition ID: 3776180216
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is one of the largest and most diversified medical devices businesses in Canada and around the globe. The company will offer unparalleled exposure to product lines as diverse as joint reconstruction, trauma, spine as well as medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, devices for women’s health, infection prevention and control and cardiovascular & neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, the Marketing Director, Joint Reconstruction and Sports will be responsible for the Life Cycle management of all elements of the Hip, Knee and Shoulder arthroplasty businesses plus the Sports portfolio of products. Key areas of focus will include:
• Applying principles of Marketing and Launch Excellence to uncover strong customer insights in the Joint Reconstruction and Sports spaces
• Leveraging above to develop innovative strategies and tactics that will enhance customer/account/patient value and accelerate growth of launch and mature products
• Providing strong analytical support/leadership in the areas of forecast management, launch optimization metrics, capital and operating expense management
• Collaborating with global marketing, internal and external business partners in the development of current and future brand strategies
• Spending time with customers to develop relationships, understand needs and translate into ongoing business opportunities
• Providing strong leadership for direct reports and through a cross-functional team responsible for all Go-to-market activities (eg. Regulatory, Finance, Health Economics, Medical Affairs, Supply, etc.)
• Working with partners in the Trauma, Spine and General Surgery businesses to understand and capitalize on leverage opportunities
• University degree required, MBA an asset
• A minimum of 5 years of marketing and portfolio management experience with a medical device company – preference given to experience within orthopedic surgery
• 5 years of people leadership experience demonstrating an ability to develop people and build a robust talent pipeline
• 10-15 years sales/marketing experience – preferably in multiple areas of the healthcare industry
• Strong financial analytical skills
• Experience in responding to and success at winning RFPs
• Experience in creating business plan and in managing budgets which deliver top and bottom line growth
• Committed to Integrity in all aspects of business
• Bilingual in English/French would be an asset
• Candidate must also have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• This position requires up to 40% travel, mostly in Canada
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)