Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director of Demand Planning
Requisition ID: 3771180216
& Johnson Consumer Group of Companies is seeking a Director of Demand
Planning located in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
You will lead the demand management team in delivering accurate demand and shipping forecasts and providing meaningful market intelligence to achieve sustainable growth and to exceed the overall business expectations. This individual will develop and deploy long-term forecast plan, direct and ensure that appropriate planning processes and systems in place are compliant with corporate policies.
- Identify expectations with customers and creates processes to effectively meet them while managing the expectations that revolve around functional responsibilities and ongoing mechanisms to effectively partner with operating companies and customers.
- Drive alignment with external business partners around supporting business processes/functions regarding demand supply decisions
- Collaborate on planning, forecasting and replenishment to achieve improvement in sales growth, reduction in reverse distribution, and cost per case
- Establish effective forecasting communications and common goals and objectives across franchises and functional areas and monitors supply chain activity by integration of customer data
- Direct, design, develop and implement best in class demand planning processes and drive integrated demand planning strategy across multiple operating companies
- Direct staff in delivering accurate demand and shipping forecasts and providing meaningful market intelligence to achieve sustainable growth and to exceed business expectations
- Be responsible for budgeting, inventory and service management, risk analysis, and taking active role on the sales and operation planning process
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, A MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- A focused degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field is preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years combined experience in operations or related field (Supply Chain, Planning, Logistics, Project Management, Procurement, Purchasing, Customer Support, Contract Management, Materials Management)
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Demand Planning is required
- A minimum of three (3) years people management/supervisory experience is required
- Previous experience with Integrated Business Planning is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Consumer Packaged Goods demand management within a Large ERP (e.g. SAP) platform is preferred
- Experience working with Marketing and Sales partners is a required
- Previous experience working with remote customer teams is preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a matrix environment besides possessing the ability to manage difficult issues and implement positive change is required
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence without authority are required
- Ability to effectively managing projects and timelines to meet schedules is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications is required
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training, and/or certification is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (domestic and international)
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)