Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Global Talent Communities
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3767180611
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Global Talent Communities to be located in New Brunswick, NJ. This individual can also be based out of our NY office (with the ability to come to New Brunswick a few days a week).
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious commitment to inclusion. J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition strategy team, the Manager, Global Talent Communities will power the growth of vibrant and diverse talent communities with an exclusive focus on strategy and technologies that hurry the attraction, nurturing and overall engagement of the best & brightest talent prospects for Johnson & Johnson.
Through the development of inspiring market segmentation strategies and a newly imagined TRM (Talent Relationship Management) system, this TA leader will ensure we leave no stone unturned in uncovering & nurturing remarkable talent to drive innovation at J&J. As part of this role, this leader will also power other attraction strategies that fuel Johnson & Johnson’s pipeline of talent worldwide. All of these global strategies will be rooted in our “relationship centric” sourcing approach to talent engagement.
This leader will report directly to the Global Head of Sourcing and will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Design and unleash innovations in talent market segmentation through marketing automation and other revolutionary technology platforms
Partner closely with the newly created Talent Building and Talent Intelligence capabilities to drive relevant, impactful attraction & engagement outcomes
Leverage CRM best practices to generate engagement strategies that drive consumer-like experiences for top Johnson & Johnson prospects worldwide
Liaise with Global Services, Human Resources and Business Unit (BU) HR in promoting TA initiatives that support Talent Community development
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional hands-on experience directly with digital marketing / CRM / market segmentation required, preferably in the human capital space.
- Experience developing difference-making strategies activating marketing- related technologies (ie CRM) required.
- Willingness to experiment with disruptive technologies and methodologies to create competitive advantage is required.
- Project management / leadership experience is required.
- This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ (primary location) or NY, NY (secondary location) and require approximately 10% domestic/global travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New York
Johnson & Johnson (6067)