Johnson & Johnson Careers
Demand Management Team Lead, Joint Reconstruction
Requisition ID: 3763190903
DePuy Synthes, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a Demand Management Team Leader for the Joint Reconstruction business.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.depuysynthes.com
Reporting to the US Supply Chain Manager, the Demand Management Team Lead is responsible for driving organizational alignment between demand and supply to satisfy our customer demands.
As a Demand Management Team Leader, you will:
• Through management of staff, lead the fluid execution of new product introductions, competitive conversion requests, and field orders via the review process.
• Ensure order restrictions are aligned with the business objectives.
• Drive cross-functional alignment to demand management activities through effective communications with internal and external customers.
• Identify and communicate risks in executing NPI’s and Competitive Conversion Request thru S&OP process.
• Drive alignment between demand management activities and financial targets in terms of business plans, latest financial estimates, amortization targets.
• Identify and execute areas of improving our order review process and out competitive conversion process.
• Train, hold accountable, and evaluate direct reports.
• Aids in the establishment and monitoring of the Annual Capital Expenditure Instrument Spend Targets.
• Builds a cohesive, high performing team environment for employees.
• Maintains departmental compliance with all company policies.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; a major in Business or Finance is preferred.
• APICS and Six Sigma Certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience forecasting, planning and/or inventory management are required.
• Hands on working experience with one or more of the following areas is required: inventory/planning/order management/ ERP or MRP computer systems/financial processes.
• Experience in medical device, consumer or pharmaceutical industries are preferred
• S&OP experience is preferred.
• People leadership experience is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Ability to set clear priorities, timely decision-making, strategic planning, good judgment, influencing and basic project management skills are required
• Ability to manage people and processes; effectively and constructively evaluating individual and team performance.
• Must be able to apply knowledge of products to customers and achieve associated business requirements.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a superior team player with a strong customer focus, both internal and external.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work holiday and weekend hours on occasion and, to travel up to 10% of the time to domestic and international destinations.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)