Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Brand Protection Market Integrity
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3750190904
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Brand Protection Market Integrity to be located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Brand Protection Market Integrity reports to the Sr. Manager, Brand Protection Technology of Global Brand Protection in Supply Chain. As a Market Integrity Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing market monitoring activities (online and offline) across pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and consumer products globally within Johnson & Johnson. These ongoing surveillance services need to be coordinated and managed internally across functional stakeholders globally and externally with third-party suppliers. Examples of these activities include proactively monitoring the supply chain through activities such as internet monitoring, market surveys, targets purchases, analysis of returns, product inspection and authentication.
• Development and management of market monitoring activities across all segments globally.
• Manage the development and global deployment of an internally developed mobile application for use of market monitoring.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, IT, and developing teams to gather and manage requirements, finalize scope, schedule, and budget.
• Manage and monitor product production technologies utilized within the global supply chains for the purpose of ‘closed loop’ detection to uncover discrepancies in normal supply and demand patterns.
• Data analysis and management of data gathered through technology tools for use of market monitoring.
• Stakeholder managements, development of executive presentations, training materials, etc.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience working within a highly regulated industry or law enforcement is required.
• Experience working within global, diverse and multi-functional teams is required.
• Experience with market research and/or channel management is strongly preferred.
• Prior work history in brand protection, quality/compliance, supply chain, sales & marketing, or investigations/enforcement is preferred.
• Hands-on experience with brand protection concepts is preferred.
• Secondary market (gray market) understanding is preferred.
• Expertise in analytics and working with large amounts of data from multiple data sources to arrive at insights, trends, and recommendations is required.
• Understanding of key relevant business processes of distributors, hospitals, manufacturers, healthcare contracting processes, supply chain strategies and importing/exporting is preferred.
• Up to 15% domestic and international travel may be required as business demands.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Brand protection is a relatively new and dynamic discipline with inherent uncertainty because you’re working against criminal enterprise. Thus, agility, resourcefulness, inventiveness, and creativity are important traits for finding innovative solutions to a myriad of challenges. Resourcefulness must be applied to gathering of data and intelligence to assess risks. It’s also important to establish strong relationships with strategic stakeholders, technology vendors and industry peers to better understand the dynamics of the threat landscape and what’s working and what’s not for risk mitigation and management. Effective solutions for brand protection are constantly evolving, as they must to stay ahead of offenders.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)