Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Brand Manager (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 3746190910
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager to be located in Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
The Associate Brand Manager will drive health of business analytics, forecasting, and business model recommendations to senior leadership for the total J&J Acne business, inclusive of Clean & Clear, lead national marketing campaigns for NEUTROGENA® Acne, and support new product development and deployment for the NEUTROGENA® Acne business. The Associate Brand Manager will help lead US brand strategy, and will partner closely with the Design Hub to inform global brand strategic plans.
- Inspire brand growth and strategy through monthly health of business and forecasting for total J&J Acne portfolio; will have significant exposure to cross-functional partners and senior leadership, informing strategic recommendations and overall brand strategy
- Lead National marketing campaigns for the NEUTROGENA® Acne business, partnering closely with agencies and internal teams to drive best-in-class marketing efforts
- Lead business planning for the Neutrogena Acne business in partnership with internal stakeholders, external partners and brand leadership
- In partnership with the Brand Manager and the Global Innovation hub, help shape new product innovation by connecting consumer, shopper, and category insights
- Partner closely with Customer Strategy teams, including:
- Identifying and recommending opportunities to create joint value with key retailers and impactful support models to drive customer category growth
- Build and present Customer Team-facing brand overviews, innovation announcements, and support models in order to drive meaningful buyer relationships
- In partnership with Brand Manager, drive Shopper Marketing efforts in support of brand activations as well as total J&J Consumer events
- In partnership with the Brand Manager, support the management of the NEUTROGENA® Acne P&L, making adjustments as necessary throughout critical business update milestones
- Support team and campus culture, demonstrating service leadership and support of ABM class
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive marketing experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience is required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Self-starter – ability to work independently and independently solve problems
- Execution focused / able to make things happen in a matrixed environment
- Ability to collaborate and inspire groups across functions to action.
- Project management capabilities – ability to manage complex project work-streams across multiple dimensions
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Consumer Packaged Goods marketing experience is preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams is preferred
- Beauty Experience or OTC experience is preferred
- Position may require up to 10% domestic travel
United States-California-Los Angeles-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)