Johnson & Johnson Careers
Behavior Science Technology Lead
Requisition ID: 3729190507
Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness is recruiting for a Behavior Science Technology Lead to be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
This role supports the development and operational implementation of Behavioral Science strategic projects. The role functions as primary liaison between Behavioral Science, Product, and Technology Services. Additionally, this role is responsible for the dissemination of behavior science evidence to various internal and external J&J audiences.
Supports development and implementation of Behavioral Science strategic
projects; including development and design of project roadmap
Supports engagements with external agencies; coordinates with relevant partners (BSci, legal, procurement, finance) to manage and facilitate successful on-going external relationships and contracts
Coordinates internal review of on-going projects; including preparing project updates for JJHWS Leadership and broader BSci team
Monitors project financing to support ongoing business planning processes
Collaborates with IT, Product, Commercial and Marketing to deliver digital projects; functions as primary liaison between Behavioral Science and technology teams.
Collaborates with Behavioral Science, Data Science and Research teams to craft study protocols and deliver on project pilots with users
Develops project plans and timelines for strategic projects critical to the BSci portfolio; handles scheduling, invoicing, communication and dissemination of information critical to project success
Ensure objectives of each project are met.
Lead dissemination of findings produced by the behavior and data science teams.
Organizes and coordinates the dissemination plan for each science project working with cross-functional team; research, data science, behavior science, marketing and communications.
Ensures that insights related to Behavioral Science strategic projects are disseminated where maximum value is realized.
Lead contracting and budget for each project
Lead contracting for external suppliers via established procurement and budget process.
Ensure each project is delivered within the existing budgetary constraints.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required; MPH or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in related field is required.
- Excellent project management skills, including resource planning, contracting, budget management and use of project tracking software is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – experience working with cross-functional teams, various stakeholders is required.
- Knowledge of scientific evaluation methodologies (simple study design and measurement) is required.
- Experience using technology systems and services e.g. application/API layers, rules-based and intelligent systems (e.g. machine learning) and big data infrastructure is required.
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Digital Product Development