Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst- Discovery Sciences
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 3718180216
Janssen Research & Development is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial leadership to Discovery Sciences (DS), as well as globally to the Preclinical Development & Safety (PDS) organization. Primary responsibilities will include:
• Proactively partnering with the business to develop financial forecasts and annual business planning
• Analyzing financial information to gain insights into drivers of forecast and actual results
• Responsible for the accuracy and compliance of quarterly accounting close cycles
• Proactively partner with the VPs of PDS, their Global Leadership Teams (GLT), and other individuals within the organization to ensure alignment of financial targets, while identifying potential opportunities and risks related to functional spending
• Ad hoc member of the PD&S GLT and be expected to demonstrate strategic thinking and challenge assumptions relative to key business initiatives and the prioritization and planning of R&D investments
• Ability to educate business partners on financial issues and concepts will be required.
This role is a great opportunity to develop and refine strong business partnering and strategic thinking skills!
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required a major in Finance/Accounting/Economics is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance or accounting experience required.
- Possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and to adapt to changes in a dynamic, global business environment.
- Proactive and result-oriented mindset.
- Ability to think creatively and work in a team environment.
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influence management skills are preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel is required.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
- There will be up to 5% of domestic travel.
- This position is based in Spring House, PA.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)