Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead, Multi-Cloud Admin/Engineer, Digital Surgery
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3715190830
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead, Multi-Cloud Administrator/Engineer, Digital Surgery. This position is located in Somerville, NJ.
J&J Medical Device Companies: As the world’s most comprehensive medical devices business, we are building on a century of experience, merging science and technology, to shape the future of health and benefit even more people around the world. With our unparalleled breadth, depth and reach across surgery, orthopedics and interventional solutions, we’re working to profoundly change the way care is delivered. We are in this for life. For more information, visit www.jnjmedicaldevices.com.
The Multi-Cloud Administrator/Engineer for our Digital Surgery group will have strong technical knowledge of managing multi-cloud and multi-account infrastructure environments on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services to build and administer cloud infrastructure platform as a Product within digital ecosystem for medical devices.
- Define, build, and support automations that allow developers to easily consume cloud infrastructure in secured and compliant manner with knowledge of source code control, Terraform (Infrastructure as code services), configuration management.
- Responsible for crafting, deploying and administering cloud solutions, researching cloud services to bring better cost efficiency and performance to the company, enabling container-based solutions in Kubernetes.
- Define, implement and enforce the Cloud Standard Operating Environment, cloud standards, and associated tools/platforms/frameworks.
- Stay ahead on cloud security policies, standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Enable Support Operations, Security, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Testing.
- Troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces.
- Guide development teams on best-practices to containerize applications.
- Follows automate-first automate-everything philosophy with use of technologies like Terraform.
- Support cost optimization, annual renewal and budgeting needs.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in IT or related engineering field is required; A Master’s degree in IT or related Engineering field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on architecture and administration experience with Azure and/or AWS Cloud provider is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with containerization software such as Kubernetes or Docker is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Enterprise Cloud Engineering and Operations at scale is required.
- Experience with at least one of the following Cloud platforms is required; Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in Cloud Service development, compute engineering, automation, orchestration, architecture and implementation is required.
- Expertise in Data Protection, Compliance Validation, Vulnerability Assessments, Network Security, Infrastructure Security, CICD Security, Logging and Monitoring, Identity and Access Management is required.
- Proficient with many Azure concepts including security and compliance, compute, network, storage, data, monitoring, automation, ARM templates, PowerShell, CLI is required.
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes or Docker-based container schedulers is required.
- Experience executing in an Agile software development methodology is required.
- Experience with a combination of the following DevOps Tools is preferred; JIRA, Confluence, Agilecraft, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Maven, Sonarqube, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Artifactory, Swagger.
- Experience with a combination of the following technologies is preferred; Terraform, HELM, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Zookeeper, Okta, Keycloak;
- Experience with a combination of the following Programming Languages is preferred; Java, Node.js, Python, C#;
- Familiarity with architectural patterns of a large, high-scale container-based applications (e.g., well-designed APIs, distributed architecture, 12 factor apps) is preferred.
- Familiar with automated infrastructure provisioning (e.g. Terraform) is preferred.
- Experience in instrumentation of services, implementation of monitoring and alerting, and triaging of production issues is preferred.
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS certification is preferred.
- DevOps experience is preferred.
- This position is located in Somerville, NJ and may require up to 10% travel, domestic and international.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)