Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Scientist, Global Oral Care, Research & Development
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3704180215
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is hiring a Senior Scientist, Global Oral Care R&D located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• lead regional and global projects for new Oral Care products, and will be directly responsible for formulation development incorporating consumer and technical insights from appropriate channels
• contribute strategically and operationally in the execution of regional and global projects
• support the design and execution of new product development projects, defining scope, technical targets and problem resolution methods with demonstrated rigor
• participate in cross functional project as well as lead technical teams
• operate with some independence from technical direction and execute projects and analysis with hands-on involvement
• draft and execute peer reviewed manuscripts, technical reports and patent filings
• ensure compliance with Quality procedures, regulatory requirements, and stay current on GxP and necessary job training.
• A minimum of a Bachelor degree with 5 years of experience OR a Master Degree with 3 years of experience OR a PhD is required
• Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biological Sciences or related field is preferred
• Oral Care, Skin Care, Cosmetics or OTC experience is preferred
• Experience with liquid formulation is preferred
• Ability to lead routine processes and manage complexity is required
• Risk taking and decision-making skills are required
• Ability to work in Skillman, NJ is required
• Up to 10% domestic travel is required
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)