Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Portfolio Capabilities Immunology
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 3703180215
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Director, located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Portfolio Capabilities Associate Director will be responsible for driving the Immunology portfolio management capabilities through portfolio data management, analysis and communication. The Portfolio Capabilities Associate Director responsibilities include:
- End-to-end Portfolio Data Accountability: The Portfolio Capabilities AD will own the collection, maintenance and curation of the portfolio data, ensuring high quality, current data is consistently available for analyses or reporting.
Portfolio Reporting & Analysis: This position is responsible for routine & ad-hoc Portfolio reporting and analyses. The Portfolio overviews should inform and enable decisions and strategic decisions for key business stake holders and will therefore evolve as needed to achieve this goal.
Drive Key Interactions: The Portfolio Capabilities AD will serve as an ambassador for the portfolio team and play a key role in aligning both Immunology and supporting functions around the portfolio data. He/she should be comfortable presenting to larger groups to explain the data and or field questions regarding analyses.
May perform other duties as assigned
- BS in life sciences with at least 10 years experience in a scientific role within the healthcare industry OR a MS in business or life sciences with at least 5 years experience within the healthcare industry OR a PhD in business or life sciences with at least 5 years experience within the healthcare industry is required
- Experience in working across several functional areas is required
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry including research, clinical development, regulatory strategy and commercial is required
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and proficiency with major IT platforms is required
- Must have a proven track record working in a team environment, including cross-functional teams, and exhibiting effective communication skills
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)