Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. Strategic Customer Group (SCG) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Contract Strategy & Analytics, based in Titusville, NJ. This role reports into the Director, Contract Strategy & Analytics.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., Strategic Customer Group provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
The Senior Manager, Contract Strategy & Analytics is responsible for mining data, capturing insights, and creating a story that aligns with brand positioning and messaging. In addition, the person in this role is expected to be the expert on the data, and challenge the status quo by developing and recommending new solutions to customer issues.
The Senior Manager, Contract Strategy & Analytics also serves as an integral part of the Strategic Contracting team and is relied upon heavily to lead key customer interactions focused on retaining and expanding market access.
Cross Functional Partnering and Collaboration:
- Collaborates with SCG account management, SCG leadership, Payer Marketing, Brand Marketing, Commercial Excellence, HECOR (Health Economics Outcomes & Reimbursement) and others in senior management to track and communicate market access and reimbursement trends.
- Maintains a high level of communication with business partners to share market and business insights and is integral in the business planning process.
- Leads a cross-functional team that continues to assess analytic and reporting capabilities to meet the current and future challenges in the marketplace
Development of Analytics:
- Develops in-depth analysis of product performance within the payer channel at a local, regional and national level to create benchmark comparisons that can be leveraged by customers and Payer Marketing.
- Identifies key trends while leveraging knowledge of geographic and local customer needs to create customized business solutions and makes recommendations to both internal business partners and external customers.
- Works in partnership with Payer Marketing, Commercial Excellence, Pricing Strategy, and HECOR to develop innovative data analysis, tools and resources for the commercial payer segment.
- Supports National Account Directors in the development on annual business plans and quarterly report outs on progress
- Develops strong relationships with account management and leads high level presentations with external customers at priority accounts across all regions to shape and influence the management of the Janssen portfolio.
- Must have strong presentation and communication skills, ability to prioritize and manage several requests at once, and be comfortable managing challenging audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Advanced Degree or MBA preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience in the healthcare industry (pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer) required.
- 3 or more years of contracting, business development, business analytics, or finance experience preferred.
- Customer facing / Payer experience preferred.
- People management experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in roles within Contracting/Sales, Pricing & Marketing/Finance preferred.
- Understanding of decentralized and cross-functional business models preferred.
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Ability to mine and summarize large amounts of data to tell an effective story is required.
- Ability to work with others at various levels in the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, including defending logical business arguments.
- This position is located in Titusville, NJ and requires the ability to travel domestically up to 10%.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)