Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Learning & Training Specialist – Quality Systems
Requisition ID: 3691180216
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Learning & Training Specialist - Quality Systems to be located in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Learning & Training Specialist - Quality Systems will consult with internal partners to understand business goals and performance needs, develop and execute learning aligned to the business strategy. S/He will routinely engage with and influence with key stakeholders to ensure learning solutions support and positively drive desired outcomes.
In this role, your responsibilities include the design and development of learning items (procedural documents, eLearning, on-the-job, instructor-led) to develop personnel and/or increase organizational effectiveness S/He may act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Training process. Success in this role depends on the candidate’s ability to work cross-functionally to discover and articulate the business’ process and performance needs and translate them through the design and delivery of learning solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Learning & Development (65%)
- Review/approve training documentation to ensure best practices of adult learning are applied while meeting customer needs. Act as SME for document simplification.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of learning processes and methodology in order to provide appropriate learning solutions; identify alternate, non-training solutions when appropriate.
- Consult with stakeholders to evaluate performance gaps, streamline existing business and operational flows, define process models, and create/revise associated training documentation and assessments.
- Rapidly assimilate new information, quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures to design/develop: process flow diagrams, procedural document content, instructor-led, on the job (OJT) and eLearning.
- Deliver training and/or support local Subject Matter Experts providing training, as needed. Including, but not limited to: GMP Orientation, Train-the-Trainer (T3) and routine GMP training courses.
- Create/revise and help others develop departmental SOPs, work instructions, training guides and checklists as needed; provide training to new system users/team members.
- Provide support as SME for Training and/or Document Control systems during audits and inspections.
- Monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning solutions; evaluate learning programs & processes through LMS data, the development of surveys and other feedback mechanisms. Interpret data/feedback, discuss with stakeholders and/or Community of Practice (COP), and suggest improvements to further enhance learning program effectiveness and sustainability.
- Lead department/project meetings, track progress, ensure timelines are met and provide updates to team and management.
- Develop business and project plans, communications and content to support business process and training activities.
- Support/perform operational activities, including: document review and processing in Electronic Document Management System (EDM) and Learning Management System (LMS) and Electronic Records Management System (ERMS) transactions.
- Manage/maintain file libraries, SharePoint, shared mailboxes and network drives for organization and access.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in pharmaceutical and/or biological manufacturing operation in Quality Assurance and/or Quality Systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations including GxPs and working knowledge of other major regulatory agencies regulations and guidance’s is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point, Adobe is required.
- Experience in adult learning theory, assessing competency gaps and developing and delivering training programs is preferred.
- Intermediate SharePoint development experience is preferred.
- Process mapping/improvement expertise is preferred.
- This position may require up to 10% travel to local sites as needed.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)