Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
(Drexel) Engineering Co-op 1 of 4
Requisition ID: 3687171031
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - - bringing innovative ideas, product s and ser vices to advance the health and well- being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With $70 .1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world' s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical dev ices and diagnostics market s. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127 ,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Support Process Engineer s in the optimization of the production process through improving equipment uptime and efficiency. Responsible for creating, maintaining & optimizing manufacturing processes required to assure on- time and cost effective delivery of new and existing product s. Utilizes st at e of the ar t technology and automation whenever possible. Provides shop floor support to assure on- time delivery of new and existing products. Specifies raw material configuration for new and existing products. Represents manufacturing engineering as a project core team member. Selects and supports manufacturing equipment for purchase. Evaluates processes and programs to improve product quality, reduce cost and improve employee safety. Establishes standards on new and existing manufacturing operations. Generates and/ or supports validation and verification procedures. Act as a liaison with Product Development Engineering on manufacturing capabilities of new product s and/ or new processes.
Unpaid positon: No
Job Location: Philadelphia's Pennsylvania Suburb s Lititz
Car required to get to work: Yes
Yes Number of Openings: 4
Exposure to hazardous and/ or biohazardous materials: Yes
Travel required for position: No
A qualified candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U. S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1 - B status)
- A minim um GPA of 2. 8, preferred 3 .0 Cumulative is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be actively en rolled pur suing either a Bachelors
- Basic proficiency wit h the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) is required
- Able to demonstrate st rong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Ability to run multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a self- st art er with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist
- The ideal candidate will have reliable transportation to and from work on a daily basis for the duration of the co- op.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hour s per week) during the duration of the co- op position.
Majors: Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical), or related Technical Majors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)