Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, Sales, Policies & Procedures
Requisition ID: 3683181004
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Analyst, Sales, Policies & Procedures to be located in Cincinnati, OH to support our Medical Devices business.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Analyst is responsible for the maintenance of a domestic only ordering system (eStore) ensuring user access, product availability, compliant ordering and efficient fulfillment of product. This position will function as a strategic partner to the leadership within Commercial Operations, HCS, Marketing, 3rd Party Supplier, and each of the product distribution centers. An ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the maintenance of a complex program, an ability to problem solve in collaboration with its end-user, an ability to execute off detailed work instructions, and an ability to communicate with both internal and external business partners.
• Drive Success and ensure program accountability by collaborating within and across Commercial Operations, Information Technology functions (off shore based), Finance, Marketing, and other business partners (40%)
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting to meet Marketing strategic initiatives regarding sample ordering practices (20%)
• Data management: User and Product (20%)
• Ensure accuracy of data alignment with product strategy in compliance with HCC requirements (10%)
• Partner with Integration Teams as necessary to on-board new product platforms into eStore processes (10%)
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Statistics, IT or Supply Chain) is required
• A minimum of four (4) years of relevant business, analytics and insight development experience is required
• Proven success working in complex, highly matrixed, virtual organization where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist is preferred
• Ability to effectively collaborate with wide range of business partners and contractors is required
• Strong business acumen, and highly detail oriented is required
• Understanding of the end to end supply chain or operations is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required
• This position will be located in Cincinnati, OH and will require up to 5% domestic travel
United States-Ohio-Cincinnati-4545 Creek Road
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)