Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global Indication Leader, Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Imbruvica
Requisition ID: 3683180625
Janssen Global Services, LLC is recruiting for a Director, Global Indication Leader, Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Imbruvica to be located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Global Indication Leader (GIL) will be responsible for one or two Imbruvica indications, and reports to the Global Marketing Leader for Leukemia and Lymphoma. Imbruvica is a significant growth driver for the organization, which will provide great exposure to senior leadership.
The GIL will be responsible for planning, developing and executing the Imbruvica strategy for one or two indications
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand market dynamic, competitive landscape and future customer trends in those indications
- Coordinate with J&J business regions to develop and execute the commercial strategy and key commercial tactics including messaging platform and training
- Ensure alignment on the overall indication strategy with all internal stakeholders (Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Clinical, Development, etc.) and Alliance partner for Imbruvica strategy
- Partner with Regional teams, Global Market Access and Global Strategic Analytics colleagues to develop differentiating value proposition and commercial forecast valuation models.
- Provide input to Global Market Access in development of value proposition to support reimbursement approvals globally
The qualified candidate should be an agile team player who is able to lead and participate on cross-functional teams, gain alignment and drive decision making with regional commercial colleagues on the commercial strategy and tactical plans. This individual will have the ability to understand, interpret and communicate commercial and competitive implications of complex technical/clinical/regulatory data. This individual must have an understanding of clinical data and the ability to interact with R&D colleagues on scientific issues. This individual must demonstrate strong leadership presence through influencing without authority with high-level management, detailed orientation, and excellent strategic thinking. This position requires extensive interactions with multiple stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Postgraduate qualification, PhD, MBA, or other graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated in-line marketing, marketing support or sales management/training experience executing marketing strategy is required.
- Experience working with customers and translating customer needs to the R&D organization is preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to partner and work with multiple agencies/vendors, manage budgets and projects required.
- Cross-functionally, cross-geography, and with cross-company teams of high-level managers and executives is preferred.
- An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and driving decision making is required.
- Prior Oncology experience is strongly preferred, especially within Lymphoma though not required.
- Product preparation and launch experience is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required along with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Strong executive communication skills are required.
- Senior brand responsibility, alliance management experience, people management, product launch, experience in working with global teams and a strong understanding of pharmaceutical development is preferred.
- This position requires up to 25% travel (largely international).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)