Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Systems and Metrics Reporting
Requisition ID: 3668190110
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager, Systems and Metrics Reporting located in Titusville NJ with alternate work locations available at J&J sites within NJ and PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance for the reporting of metrics and performance data. This includes the systems associated with these data points, as well the processes, for data collection and reporting. A key contributor for executive reporting and planning, which include managing ad hoc analysis requests for key business leaders.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Approximate Percentage of Time - Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities
- 20% - Collaborate with internal J&J departments/stakeholders to plan and develop desired metrics and displays of these metrics, as well as maintain on an ongoing basis
- 20% - Collaborate with internal J&J departments/stakeholders to plan and develop and maintain data collection systems, and processes to deliver metrics
- 5% - Communicate and Present to diverse and global audiences (e.g., contracting, clinical, legal, compliance etc.) to report metrics and gather documented feedback and analysis.
- 20% - Work closely with PMO to monitor demand performance and associated algorithms. In addition, provide resource estimates as needed.
- 25% - Act as subject matter expert for metrics/reporting and associated systems. Log, answer questions/inquiries and/or triage as appropriate.
- 10% - Identify and track areas of opportunity, enhancement and redesign, and errors within the systems/reporting and interface systems. Document suggestions for improvements and/or work arounds as appropriate.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA preferred
- A minimum of five years of related experience.
- Strong analytical skills, adept with statistics and mathematics
- Experienced at developing business analysis, charts and graphs
- Strong computer skills, with expertise in MS Access and MS Excel
- Tableau or similar reporting experience
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to analyze, propose solutions and at times solve problems
- Ability to accomplish complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Easily adapts and is a team player
- Follows standard procurement policies and procedures for multiple departments, geographic areas, client groups or projects.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction and may proactively identify solutions or anticipate issues to ensure that compliance requirements are met.
- Interprets company policies in making decisions and exercising judgment in resolving issues.
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)