Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Salesforce Tester
Requisition ID: 3667190110
The Johnson & Johnson, Tampa Development Center, is currently seeking a Lead Salesforce Tester to join our team. This position can only be located in Tampa, FL.
We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous. Within the TDC, you will be working as part of a team delivering Salesforce.com solutions to our internal customers.
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on delivering the highest quality product through a variety of testing phases/methods.
- Write, review and executing test plans and test cases, ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
- Responsible for successful execution and informing team and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
- Accountable for test data and evidence within Test Management Tools such as HP ALM and Jira/XRAY.
- Assist with test environment and test data setup.
- Interact with product management, business analysts and development teams to develop an understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Bring Software Testing experience and know-how to the Scrum Team.
- Collaborate alongside a team of dedicated IT professionals in a dynamic work environment.
- Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
- Build automated functional and regression tests using appropriate tools.
- Be responsible for execution of automated test scripts and reviewing the test results.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, with a preferred field in Computer Science or Information Science.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Manual or Automated testing is required.
- Experience creating test plans and test cases based on business requirements is required.
- Experience creating automated tests is required, with preferred experience using Selenium/Cucumber.
- Thorough knowledge of fundamental quality assurance concepts is required.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is required.
- Experience with the Force.com platform is preferred.
- Experience with back end services such as rest API’s is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of Selenium, XML, SQL, Web Services, Java is preferred.
- Software development skills with programming and scripting experience is preferred.
- Self-starter, little supervision required, with the ability to positively influence others is required.
- Good communication skills are required.
- This position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)