Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Medical Information, Immunology/Rheumatology
Requisition ID: 3654180608
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Manager, Medical Information, Immunology/Rheumatology located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Medical information provides medical information in support of operating company initiatives. This product knowledge expert develops customer materials for use in response to unsolicited medical information requests, conducts training sessions for scientific/product knowledge, and is responsible for ensuring medical accuracy.
• Develops medical information materials - Creates and maintains standard replies, formulary dossiers, slide decks and clinical presentations in support of customer needs. Provides Medical Information support at major scientific meetings. Supports new product launches.
• Reviews documents for medical accuracy – Conducts peer review of scientific documents and provides medical guidance for development or review of promotional or sales training materials
• Conducts training sessions for scientific knowledge – Prepares and reviews product training materials for sales, Medical Information Center (MIC), and other internal business partners.
• Handles escalated scientific inquiries – Applies scientific and therapeutic area knowledge to respond to escalated, non-standard, and after hours medical information inquiries. Provides initial and ongoing training of new hires and students/fellows.
• Participates in departmental project teams and manages selected Medical Information vendor projects – Provides guidance and oversight of clinical response creation and dossier development.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A PharmD or PhD degree is highly preferred.
• A post-doctoral residency or fellowship is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of drug information/medical information or comparable experience within the healthcare industry is required.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct literature analysis required.
• Experience developing responses to scientific inquiries from healthcare professionals and consumers highly preferred.
• Experience within Immunology therapeutic area is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Position may require up to 15 % travel, including overnight travel to attend Medical Conferences or company meetings, primarily domestic.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• This position requires the ability to manage complexity and possess the ability to work independently.
• Ideal candidates will be results oriented, have excellent organizational skills, have the ability to partner with cross-functional teams.
• This position is located in Horsham, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)