Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
DePuy Synthes, a
member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting
for a Customer Quality (CQ) Investigation Engineer Co-op located
in West Chester, PA to support the Customer Quality (CQ) Investigation
The DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
The CQ Investigation Engineer will:
- Conduct complaint investigations including: triage of incoming complaints, documenting requirements for evaluations and investigations, conducting investigations and communications of performance and safety issues.
- Initiate projects involving failure investigations, root cause analysis using appropriate investigative techniques and statistical methods
- Summarizes the results of data analysis and investigations into clear, concise complaint documentation and presents and develops reports for peers, cross-functional teams and management.
- Work with manufacturing, Research & Development (R&D), Medical Affairs, and international affiliates as required.
- Interface with key business partners including R&D, Operations, Post Market Risk Management and Surveillance, Quality, Regulatory and Compliance, to insure complete and thorough investigations.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Engineering Degree(s).
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and should be observant and be able to think creatively.
- The candidate should have an interest in biology, materials science, or medical device design and testing.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time (40 hours/week).
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJSupplyChain #JNJCoOp
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)