Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Consignment Contracting
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3619180215
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Consignment Contracting, within the U.S. Region Enterprise Contracting & Solutions (CSM) organization, primarily located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations (GPOs), leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Enterprise Contracting & Solutions (CSM) team is responsible for the development, negotiation, and execution of agreements with Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), National and Regional Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Distributors and Consolidated Service Centers (CSCs), and emerging Customer models (aggregators, cooperatives, coalitions, etc.) in partnership with Strategic Customer Groups (SCGs) (Medical Device and Pharm) and/or Operating Companies, as applicable. Enterprise Agreements developed by the IDN contracting team include: Master Supply, Consignment and Service Agreements for IDNs and Regional GPOs, Consolidated Service Center (CSC) Agreements and Distributor Agreements (including affiliate term sheets), e-Sourcing Assessment and Control Team (eACT) Master eCommerce Agreements, emerging Customer model agreements, and some Vendor Agreements. The National GPO contracting team also takes the lead on coordinating Request for Proposal (RFP) submissions from gathering data requirements and formatting per individual National GPO standards, through submission via individual National GPO tools and platforms. Lastly, the team includes the Enterprise Roster Management (ERM) team who provides cross-company leadership and value by serving as a partner for US Region accounts and J&J business partners in delivering and managing IDN and Coalition Rosters, as well as the Customer Support (CSupport) service team who provides answers to contract inquiries from customers and business partners and track issues and trends for continuous process improvement.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst will support and manage the consignment contracting needs for the Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies (JJMD) and other designated Operating Companies, as applicable. Support includes leading all aspects of the process, from request, administration and renewal steps. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for executing all processes related to contract development including drafting of contract documents, negotiations, timely and accurate document retention and analytics.
• Provide expertise and guidance to ensure that all contracting guidance and compliance requirements are met.
• Frequent communications with various levels of the Contract Strategy and Management (CSM) organization, various functional areas throughout JJHCS (such as Finance, IT, Supply Chain, etc...) and Account Management and Contracting Departments at JJMD and other Operating Companies.
• Work proactively with all contracting functions to ensure offers can be implemented efficiently and effectively.
• Lead the resolution of consignment contracting issues.
• Partner with JJMD and other designated Operating Companies, as applicable in the development of consignment contracting strategies.
• Lead key departmental projects by developing and utilizing in-depth knowledge of business processes and systems inclusive of ICS, as well as project management skills.
• Regularly communicate in all directions to keep associates, peers and management informed of project status, process changes and opportunities.
• Maintains currency of SOPs and Work Instructions, abstracts, metrics, templates and guidance tools, and adheres to the document retention process. Interface with internal and external senior management and business partners through Contract Pricing Committees (CPCs) and other forums. Will be required to lead/manage multiple and often urgent contracting matters and other projects with short turn-around times.
• Proactively identify opportunities to drive and implement process improvements or streamlined policies that will positively impact internal efficiencies or enhance the customer experience.
• Ensure that all pertinent contracting activities are recorded in departmental tracking tool, and executed contract documents are uploaded to the TRIM Records Management system in a timely, consistent, and accurate manner.
• Lead and/or actively support as a team member, other CSM projects and initiatives related to enterprise commercial contracting.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Business); Master’s degree, MBA or advance certification is preferred
• Minimum of four (4) years of business related experience is required.
• Minimum of two (2) years in contracting and/or experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Must possess the ability to facilitate / lead the accomplishment of objectives.
• Must be customer-focused, with the ability to establish mutually beneficial objectives, clarify roles and accountabilities with business partners.
• The ability to constructively challenge the current state of affairs by surfacing ideas for new approaches and improvement is required.
• Must possess the ability to articulate business situations clearly and accurately, address and resolve issues and conflicts by communicating difficult information tactfully and diplomatically.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as organizational and prioritization skills.
• Must be detail oriented while still being able to provide strategic thinking and perspectives.
• Must be able to work and succeed in a team oriented environment.
• Assume personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions.
• Proficient in MS-Excel (Marcos, pivot tables, V-Lookups) and Word
• Contract negotiating and drafting experience preferred.
• Previous inventory experience in contracting setting preferred
• Supporting field sales and administration experience preferred
• This position will be located in Piscataway, NJ with up to 10% domestic travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)