Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
rapidValue – Facilitator
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3616180215
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a rapidValue – Facilitator. This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ with potential of 20% to 40% International and Domestic travel required.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science; bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world. Opportunities exist within the Johnson & Johnson US-based Family of Companies and at its new health technology centers that will specialize in advanced healthcare technology.
The answer is in the room and we need you to help find it. Your facilitation & agile techniques will guide our customers through both divergent and convergent thinking on the potential opportunities and solutions which bridge the gap of unmet needs and maximize value.
The position of the rapidValue Facilitator is to plan, execute, and deliver workshops and training designed to radically change the way products & services get created at J&J. It is a position of high visibility and influence that need to connect with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
rapidValue is a methodology consisting of Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Agile Principles. We specialize in solving meaningful problems in effective ways with as much customer engagement and feedback as possible. The rapidValue team specializes in digital solutions and business strategies/approaches.
For both digital solutions and business strategies, we utilize a workshop format that helps our clients identify the customer’s unmet need, define the value proposition, and create an action plan to achieve the value proposition. For digital solutions, we go a few steps further by identifying an outcome (not feature) driven Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and designing experiments to validate the value proposition.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to help them highlight unmet customer problems that need to be solved
- Utilize facilitation techniques that set clear priorities and focuses on the solutions providing the best cost/benefit balance
- Identify the solutions that give a bold advantage
- Define and promote the use of frequent experimentation with the customer to validate value proposition and learn new insights.
- Serve as a change agent. Challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
- Is accountable on deliverables and timings; Promote a culture of accountability by improving on current performance
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts. Share the impact of the team’s results on patients, customers or markets.
- Ask smart and thoughtful questions in addition to coming up with innovative solutions.
- Help clients make difficult and innovative decisions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of four years of related agile development, design thinking or lean framework experience
- Ability to foster an autonomous team within a team of teams
- Ability to conduct regular stand ups
- Ability to facilitate discussions with clients to identify actual customer’s problems vs perceived customer problems across cross business areas
- Ability to facilitate and lead discussions with J&J leadership
- Demonstrate experience taking an idea from idea through analysis into market launch
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to do customer focused decision making
- Ability to travel up to 20% - 40% domestically and/or internationally
- Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape or environment where solution selling is the key driver
- Experience working for a mid-size or multinational company
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Product Owner
- Lean Six Sigma Certified
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)