Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director Marketing, Cardiovascular
Requisition ID: 3608180214
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Director Marketing, Cardiovascular- Therapeutics & Access aligned to Biosense Webster, located in Irvine, CA. This position will require up to 25% travel domestically including weekends for conferences or events. Minimal international travel may be required as well.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Director Marketing, Therapeutics & Access reports directly to the Senior Director, US Commercial Marketing. In this role, you will lead the development and manage the execution of the US commercial Marketing strategy for your assigned product line to achieve defined business objectives.
- Owns responsibility for the development, execution, and business performance of programs designed to increase revenue and market share for relevant product lines in the US region, in alignment with global source company strategies
- Is responsible for the financial performance and management of relevant product lines in the US
- Demonstrates product expertise on the assigned product line and will work closely with the US Sales & Field Services organization and senior members of the WW Marketing Organization to achieve company objectives
- Develops close working relationships with US customers (KOLs, Mainstream, EPs, Nurses, Administrators) to develop in-depth insights of unmet needs and cultivate external relationships
- Motivates and leads a high performing team of Product Directors to create differentiated value propositions, measuring the effectiveness of tactics, and ensuring excellent execution to deliver business results
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners to ensure executional excellence in new product launches, leveraging the launch excellence process to consistently hit launch goals
- Managing budget within constraints and measuring ROI on delivering business objectives
- Utilizes and integrates market, healthcare environment, and financial metrics to drive evidence based decision-making.
- Leverages insights, first-hand stakeholder experience, understanding of the clinical and non-clinical decision-making process, and market research tools to identify unmet needs to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize competitive activity.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors US product line and SKU level financials, demand trends, customer movements to drive results
- Supports field proactively with on-going customer-facing activities and field presence.
- Leverages a consistent marketing framework to effectively build differentiated strategies (business objectives, marketing objectives, source of volume, value prop) and executes with cross-functional involvement.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of pricing, contracting, and healthcare environment to create strategies that transfer value into profitability.
- Collaborates with commercial Excellence, Commercial Effectiveness and Field Leadership team to develop proper training materials and ensure field proficiency.
Do you strive to join an excellent team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. A concentration in Marketing or related field is preferred. A Master's degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing role is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience is required.
- Prior experience in medical device marketing and field sales is strongly preferred.
- Previous people management experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional and marketing teams to deliver on objectives including revenue, market share and profitability is required.
- Experience in developing and implementing yearly business plans which include defining of marketing goals, strategies and tactics is required.
- Electrophysiology and/or cardiovascular experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of marketing leadership including product positioning, account development and marketing campaigns with strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel, trending, statistical analysis, P&L analysis, and database exposure) to measure results is required.
- Should be strategic minded with strong collaboration skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications is required.
- Strong presentation skills, executive presence, customer relations skills, and consistent record of respect and connections with field organizations are required.
- Proven, strong competencies in results orientation, strategic thinking, analytical thinking, communication, sense of urgency, teamwork/collaboration and emotional intelligence are required.
- Selling Skills/AIDINC training proficiency is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)