Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Brand Manager, Neutrogena, Beauty GFO
Requisition ID: 3600180216
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, INC is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager to lead a core Global Neutrogena Category. This is a key strategic role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This position reports into the Director of Neutrogena GFO and can be based in either New Brunswick, NJ or Los Angeles, CA.
Neutrogena is a $1.6B+ brand and J&J’s largest beauty equity globally, with a tremendous track record of growth and innovation. As a truly global business, therefore the SBM will partner closely with counterparts from NA, AP, LATAM and EMEA. The SBM will be responsible for creating and delivering growth opportunities through strategy, new product development, non-innovation growth/ commercial innovation, and integrated marketing communication for strategic launches.
Own development of long term global brand strategy and lead new product development projects for Neutrogena to achieve the brand and category’s strategic plan goals:
- Partner with GSI, category and region brand leads to discover breakthrough consumer and category insights and trends to shape the global category strategy and pipeline.
- Own and drive development of breakthrough new product concept and claims, working in close partnership with cross functional leaders on all aspects from concept research to product design, packaging development and commercialization.
- Lead cross functional and agency teams
- Build and effectively influence business activities and projects, including presenting them to partners & gaining alignment from senior leaders
- Translate global pipeline to brand level (writing & testing brand concepts) and develop a broad innovation strategy against the assigned category.
- Develop revenue growth and profit driving strategies for the category including complexity reduction and pricing optimizing programs as needed.
- Govern cross-agency team to ensure successful partnership across full creative eco-system toward business and brand building goals for key launches.
The Senior Manager role is responsible for creating a high-performance team environment and culture of collaboration and innovation. He or she will develop transferable success models across countries, transferring learnings and best practices across regions & markets, informed by insights gained across the J&J business.
- A BA/BS degree is required.
- Master in business or marketing specialization preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in setting a vision and executing in a similar integrated brand leadership role within a consumer packaged goods organization, preferably with a breadth of functional and/or industry experience is required.
- Demonstrated track record of brand business building, collaboration and leadership is required.
- Demonstrated analytic skills and financial acumen in making effective business decisions is required.
- Experience leading in a matrix environment and cross functional teams is required.
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred.
- Experience in providing marketing thought leadership—taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and good decisions, is required.
- Ability to travel up to 10% is required
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)