Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Account Specialist – El Paso, TX - Cerenovus
Requisition ID: 3567180213
CERENOVUS, Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular Division (CNV), a member of the Medical Device group, is recruiting for a Clinical Account Specialist. This position is field-based covering New Mexico, West Texas and the Panhandle of Texas with a preference for El Paso.
CERENOVUS, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in neurovascular care. Our commitment to changing the trajectory of stroke is inspired by our long heritage and dedication to helping physicians protect people from a lifetime of hardship. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
Johnson & Johnson’s CNV Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. We are one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
As the Clinical Account Specialist (CAS), you will:
- Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and Neurovascular Lab Staff on the effective use of CNV’s innovative technology during NV procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Educate customers on new Product Introductions (NPI) as well as all other CNV products by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
- Share best practices to increase value for customers.
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
- Create awareness of CNV solutions and facilitates Sales Representative (SR) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
- Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
- Drive collaboration and maintaining consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team (i.e. SR, RBM and other CAS), as well as professional education and other internal and external partners.
- Develop and share best practices with US Field Sales and Service colleagues and internal partners.
- Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
- Stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment. Maintain composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions.
- Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders. Formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Provide mentoring for new CNV commercial team members as requested.
- Respond daily to requests by email from customers, practitioners and partners.
- Perform administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input.
- Maintain Safe Fleet standards according to Company guidelines.
- Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Ensure subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or four (4) years of relevant professional work/military experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of clinical or technical work experience in a patient care or hospital environment
- A valid Driver’s License
- Must demonstrate endovascular procedural knowledge
- Must successfully complete all company training programs and pass the company certification process, as well as all customer mandated and vendor credentialing requirements
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of hemorrhagic and acute ischemic stroke imaging, technical knowledge of NV devices, advancements, and the business landscape
- Position requires sitting for extended periods of time, working in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wearing protective gear (i.e. lead aprons), and willing to work variable hours to meet patient needs
- May be required to lift up to 60 lbs
- This position will be field based. Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Previous Neurovascular experience or peripheral vascular experience/ Neurovascular surgery experience
- Experience working with highly complex technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
United States-Texas-El Paso
North America-United States-Texas-Amarillo, North America-United States-Texas-Midland, North America-United States-New Mexico
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)