Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader, Global Clinical Development Operations
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3565180608
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, Global Clinical Development Operations. This position will be located in Raritan, NJ. This position is a Business Unit HR Business Partner role.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
This HR Professional is responsible for providing HR support to the Global Clinical Development Operations organizations, as defined, in support of business goals, enterprise and HR strategies. This role supports the HR Leadership Team on delivering the BU requirements, focusing on coaching, organization support, talent and partnering. This role will also liaise with all three HR Tiers where required.
Primary responsibilities for the HR Leader, Global Clinical Development Operations include the following:
Business Support and Partnership
• Provide guidance and coaching to Global Senior Leaders
• Provide operational delivery where relevant to the business leaders
• Partner with HR business leads to support culture, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
• Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by HR
• Work directly with Global client groups on behaviors and leadership skills – identifying areas for improvement – assessment, coaching, training recommendations
• Support capability development as required
• Partner with relevant HR and business leaders to ensure appropriate resource alignment across business demographics to allow for execution of local work
Organizational Design & Project Work
• Key support on organizational and talent work as required
• Deep involvement in Country/Sector wide business initiatives such as M&A, Re-organizations
• Support and input to the Work plan for the country
• Support the workforce plan for the business
• Support the business talent strategy in partnership with stakeholders to grow diverse leadership talent. Also take ownership for building HR leadership capability and engagement in the region
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field.
• MBA or Master’s Degree in related subject area is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience is required.
• Experience in HR or HR related role is preferred.
• Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
• Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is preferred.
• Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
• Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills are required.
• Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
• Must be detail-oriented required.
• Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is preferred.
• Strong MS office skills are required.
• This position requires approximately 15% travel. (Domestic and/or Int’l)
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)