Biosense Webster a Company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Assembler II (2 positions), located in Irwindale, CA
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Assembler II, you will:
- Perform elementary and routine tasks in the preparation for medical device assembly
- Place parts in specified relationship to each other per written documentation
- Assemble products according to approved standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Operate machines of limited complexity to perform assembly process on assembly line
- Conduct quality inspection of own or other's work
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding all established quality standards
- Expected to follow GMPs, ISO, Safety, SOPs and other manufacturing related documentation
- May work with engineers on pilot run of assemblies
- May perform assembly of custom products
- May enter information for Traceability and compliance into systems (PC)
- Accurately complete manufacturing documentation
- Be responsible for presenting business issues or opportunities to next management level
- Be responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Be responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Perform other duties assigned as needed
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in a regulated industry is required.
- Knowledge in GMPs, ISO, Safety, SOPs is required.
- Experience operating machines is required.
- Ability to perform three or four operations at a proficient level throughout all product lines. (Focus being on the ability to flex right or left of primary operation) is preferred.
- Ability to train others in at least two other jobs is required.
- Ability to identify necessary changes to documentation is required.
- Good teamwork skills are required.
- Knowledge in manufacturing guidelines per the line design is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work weekends and overtime is required.
- May be required to use a microscope and/or other equipment and tooling
- Ability to travel up to ten percent (10%) domestically is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)