Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, Medical Science Leader located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
The Associate Director Medical Science Leader has a broad range of responsibilities that include providing medical and scientific oversight of the Pain Care US portfolio. This position leads the provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the U.S. Pain products. Provides medical and scientific expertise to claims innovation, develops medical strategies for company products, development of medical content for congresses, symposia, and advisory boards and provides medical knowledge and support to other functional areas. This position will prepare and review scientific documents including but not limited to Aggregate Safety Reports, Company Core Data Sheets and company publications.
The Associate Director must have the technical skills and leaderships capabilities to work seamlessly for the US business supporting key brands like Tylenol and Motrin, base business, and innovation portfolio (for example, spanning products, non medicinals, technology, & claims). This individual will be the SME on US Pain Care while directing activities for Medical Information with support staff. This role requires the individual to work with agility in delivering the objectives of the US commercial business across the spectrum of responsibilities combining technical, management and leadership skills and partnering effectively with a diverse set of business partners and stakeholders. As the Associate Director Medical Science Leader you will:
- Medical and scientific oversight of the Pain Care US portfolio (innovation, base business, issues management, strategic input, advisory boards, KOL management)
- Helps to shape overall MA strategy and other areas by evaluating global innovation and new product development opportunities
- Medical input into SEPA and Pain Claims Innovation
- Pain Medical information oversight, and Safety Management team activities
- Support to Medical Sciences Activities in department or other need states as needed including future state team
- The associate will work within a regional framework and have interactions with ex US partners across the functions and within Medical Affairs, and may manage people
- Support squad and franchise activities as needed
- Develops credible scientific relationships with scientific leaders and med/clinical consultants
Experience in Clinical research or Medical Affairs roles is preferred
Experience with scientific documents including but not limited to Aggregate Safety Reports, Company Core Data Sheets and company publications is preferred
Experience working in the pain care portfolio is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)