Johnson & Johnson Careers
SUMMER INTERN BIOTHERAPEUTICS DPD
Requisition ID: 3550181004
2-Summer Intern Openings, Biotherapeutics Drug Product Development
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for summer intern students in 2019 for Biotherapeutics Drug Product Development (DPD) to be based in Malvern, PA. The Summer Intern will support activities related to the Biotherapeutics drug product design and administration within Biotherapeutics Drug Product Development department. The incumbent will support projects related to the Pharmacy Manual Studies including drug product design, development of Investigational Product Preparation Instructions (IPPIs).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pproviding support to areas of drug product design, dosage preparation, administration and instructional training.
- Support the collaboration with DPD Formulation Scientists, Global Trial Mangers, Clinical Physicians, Study Managers and Pharmacists to ensure that the IPPI protocol can be flawlessly executed at clinical sites for Phase 1 to Phase 3 clinical studies
- Support the creation of workflow's for drug product in-use stability/compatibility studies
- Support the creation of IPPIs and associated training materials for use at clinical study sites
- Support the creation, execution and reporting of Pharmacy Manual Studies.
- Pprovide effective communication with internal team members on supported projects
- Interns will gain knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or clinical drug development
- Interns will gain knowledge and understanding of scientific process that are used to deliver compounds to patients.
- Interns will gain familiarity with the clinical trial design.
- Interns will gain experience in the biologics drug dosing design and administration in various clinical development stages.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college throughout the duration of the internship.
- Completion of a minimum of 1-2 years towards a degree, preferably Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) or related science field.
- Previous co-op or internship experience is preferred.
- Student must be available in 2019 and have the ability to work full-time during the duration of the internship.
- PC based skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
- Students must be able to provide their own transportation to/from their work location.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)