Johnson & Johnson Careers
2020 Consumer Brand Management- Co-Op
Skillman, New Jersey; Los Angeles, California; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 3548190830
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for the 2020 Consumer Brand Management Co-Op. Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, while crafting solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, and dynamic lives.work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want a career working for a best-in-class CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, a career with us might be the flawless fit for you.
Do you have a passion for marketing and want to work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want a career working for a best-in-class CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, a career with us might be the flawless fit for you.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units.
- Consumer Health Care, primarily located in Central New Jersey (Skillman campus) brands include: LISTERINE®, ROGAINE®, and BAND-AID®.
- Our Skin Care brands located in Skillman, NJ include JOHNSON’S BABY®, AVEENO® and LUBRIDERM® and based out of Los Angeles, CA is NEUTROGENA® and CLEAN & CLEAR®
- Our Self Care business is located in Fort Washington, PA, brands include: TYLENOL®, MOTRIN® IB, BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC®, LACTAID® and SUDAFED®.
As a Marketing Co-op, you will become an integral part of a Consumer Brand Marketing team. You will be involved in aspects of brand management that may include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and/or execute marketing programs and strategies to promote products to consumers, retailers and medical professionals.
- Execute consumer and retail promotions including sampling programs & direct mail.
- Work with creative agencies to build strong consumer communications.
- Analyze category and daring trends, resolve lessons learned and develop strategies to grow within the category.
- Facilitate Copy Clearance submission, feedback and communication.
- Evaluate capabilities and proposals from new vendors.
- Participate in training courses with your peers, which are focused on brand management and other key functional areas.
Brand Management Co-op Program locations could include:
- Skillman, NJ
- Fort Washington, PA
- Los Angeles, CA
You should meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located
- Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing or Business focus (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2020 or Graduation 2021)
- You should have a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- You must be willing to commit to entire 6 month duration - 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is required
The ideal candidate should possess the following skill sets: high level of motivation, demonstrated passion for marketing and/or brand management, leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm, passion, and clear focus, strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to craft strong, collaborative working relationships and encourage creative solutions by effectively working through conflicts, ability to think strategically, to visualize what might or could be, as well as day-to-day strategic approach to issues and challenges, courage to do what is right and displaying sound judgment, and demonstrate a strong academic and extracurricular track record.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJMarketing #JNJCoOp
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)