Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Workday Global Business Design (1 of 2)
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3535180213
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is recruiting for an Analyst, Workday Global Business Design located in New Brunswick, NJ. Johnson & Johnson has implemented Workday, a Human Capital Management (HCM) solution to enable the enterprise talent agenda, provide greater visibility and alignment of J&J's workforce as well as drive standardization of global Human Resources (HR) processes.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Workday Business Design Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the global business design for capabilities such as compensation, talent, performance and development within Workday. This individual will collaborate with the Global Services Business Solutions Leads, Corporate Services, IT and other key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and shape the Workday business processes capability roadmap. This individual will support business process analysis, creation of test scenarios and will partner closely with the Global HR Operations teams on the overall coordination of testing execution, training, data audits an overall system readiness for Workday projects.
• Strong collaboration with the HR Corporate Services partners and IT in gathering the business requirements and providing thought leadership to shape new features and functionality of the Workday Core HR Global Design for areas such as compensation, talent, performance and development.
• Partner closely with the Information Technology (IT) organization to ensure that the Workday business requirements are translated to the technical design and configuration. Responsible for Workday business process design from the discovery stage, reviewing configuration, and will partner with IT on solutioning and testing out prototyped solutions.
• Coordination of testing related to regression testing, releases etc with the HR Operations team in support of Workday. Maintain close partnership with Regional Workday Operations team on aligning requirements for global system change requests with the regions, ensuring design can be operationalized
• Manage / Develop test scenarios for global system change requests in partnership with Corporate Services/GPO and Business Solutions. Develop test scripts and coordinate testing with Regional Workday Operations.
• Ensure Business Design documentation and traceability matrix are up-to-date. Collaborate with IT to ensure all functional design and configuration documentation are in sync with all business design updates.
• Help ensure data integrity and coordinate data issue resolution.
• Partner with the Issues and Change Management Governance team to ensure coordination of project work with business as usual efforts.
• Coordinate with the Training, Change and Communications teams to provide content and FAQs for Core HR capabilities.
• Travel requirements of approximately 5%.
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred.
• Minimum of six (6) years of experience required, in either Workday or a related technology.
• Demonstrated understanding of core HR processes required.
• Experience working with SaaS (Software as a Service) preferred.
• Experience with Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation; Workday highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence peers (within HR and cross-functionally).
• Ability to build strong relationships within the organization with HR Operations, enterprise stakeholders, IT, finance and other cross-functional partners strongly preferred.
• Executive presence as well as experience partnering with multiple stakeholders and countries preferred
• This position is primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 5% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)