Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Forensic and Compliance Specialist
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Internal Audit IT
Requisition ID: 3524180214
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Forensic and Compliance Specialist to be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
To perform value added services for our customers in areas that involve:
- Investigations of potential violations of Johnson & Johnson business conduct, expense reporting, financial statement, or other policies.
- Reviews of controls to help ensure J&J operating companies and related third parties are in compliance with FCPA, HCC and GCC guidelines and regulations.
- Other types of financial, compliance and operational audits or special projects as required.
- Communicates clearly to management, staff, and peers both verbally and in writing.
- Communicates effectively with upper levels of management with the ease and skill of a Manager.
- Works directly with attorneys, compliance personnel and key external partners.
- Fosters a culture of openness, teamwork, and a positive work environment.
- Partners well with internal and external stakeholders and is viewed by stakeholders as the “contact point” for the engagement.
- Ability to function effectively in a cross-functional and multi-cultural matrixed audit team/organization.
- Works independently and with little or no supervision or guidance.
- Makes decisions while on site without the assistance of the Job Manager.
- Supervises and / or mentors audit staff (internal, external or co-sourced).
- Manages multiple priorities concurrently without sacrificing quality.
- Manages in ambiguous situations and ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to proactively identify, lead and help implement special projects (technical and non-technical) related to audit process, analytics, process improvement, etc.
- Understands and applies the technical aspects of the audit and possesses the technical skills sufficient to mitigate risk.
- Leads and plans an audit or investigation with minimal or no input from the Job Manager. This includes assessing risk, selecting areas to audit, deciding on the nature of testing, the sequence of audit work, writing the audit report, presenting findings etc.
- Writes and interprets audit programs that focus on the appropriate business risks.
- Assists in developing the risk assessment and audit plan for the succeeding year.
- Continually seeks to advance both individual and team technical knowledge with cutting edge audit techniques and procedures to provide value-added services.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze and interpret data to develop insights and strategic input.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and big-picture orientation to help deliver results.
- Develops and is open to new ideas and approaches. Challenges the status quo and demonstrates an external mindset.
- Flexible in terms of work to be performed and initiates and / or embraces change.
- Helps to drive innovation and adoption of new technologies, techniques and tools, e.g., data analytics.
- Demonstrates prudent risk taking with the ability to combine innovation with current business processes to yield results.
The Lead Compliance and Forensic Specialist will report to a Manager and will have no direct reports for counseling purposes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is Required. Accounting, Finance, or other business disciplines is preferred. Other degrees will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- A professional certification (CIA, CPA, CMA, or CFE) is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of prior business experience with emphasis on financial or compliance auditing and/or fraud investigations is required.
- Proven knowledge and expertise through demonstrated results in one of the above areas.
- Big 4 accounting/auditing experience preferred.
- There will be up to 25% domestic and / or international travel as a requirement.
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Internal Audit IT