Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Co-op - Puerto Rico (Spring 2020)
Requisition ID: 3519190830
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
With more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 135,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
We are currently looking for students currently pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in the following majors:
As the Marketing Co-op you will:
- Provide a variety of Strategy Services for your assigned operating company and or business division.
- Support business communication and marketing initiatives and projects.
- Prepare art work for use in presentations and other communications.
- Production of multimedia presentations per request.
- Document and retain archives, including photos, logistics, original communications, layouts, designs, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an accredited college/institution and be in good academic standing.
- Majors in Communications, Advertising or Marketing are required.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in communications, advertising or marketing is highly preferred (coop or internship experience will be considered).
- Computer proficiency required (MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Be a Team player, demonstrate initiative, has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Be able to work full-time during twelve-month programs.
- Be legally authorized to work in Puerto Rico and the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo-
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)