Johnson & Johnson Careers
US Hip Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 3516190830
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a US Hip Marketing Manager. Position will be based in Warsaw, Indiana. This position is contingent upon the successful close of JointPoint
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Hip Marketing Manager will be accountable for managing the commercial launch of an exciting new technology product. Responsibilities include: development of the tactical launch strategy, customer-facing initiatives to promote and educate on the product, and leading efforts across multiple business functions to ensure execution of business plan to meet company goals and drive growth.
The successful candidate will implement a tactical plan by providing appropriate promotional material and customer engagement strategies. The individual will work across all elements of the marketing mix and uses appropriate channels of communication, monitor and control budget to access promotional effectiveness, and work productively with external agencies and cross functional groups within the organization. They will ensure completion of market analysis and monitor competitive activity, build a strong network with key opinion leaders and monitor industry developments impacting the business. Furthermore, they will prepare forecasts and develop a firm understanding of financial trends and performance in specific brand lines.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; MBA is preferred
• Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills are necessary.
• A minimum of 5 years of marketing or sales experience is required.
• Orthopaedic experience is preferred
• Experience in marketing or selling capital equipment is preferred
• Experience with successful team collaboration, influencing without authority, and working effectively on cross-functional teams is a crucial skill set for the Product Director role.
• Must be able to work effectively in an ambiguous environment and be comfortable making informed decisions with incomplete information.
• This position may require up to 40% travel, including some weekends.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)