Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of HR, North America Consumer
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3502181003
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Head of HR, North America Consumer (Senior Director). This position is located in Skillman, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Consumer Group represents $14.0 billion in Sales, with approximately 22,000 people. It is comprised of 6 global franchises: Beauty, Self-Care, Baby, Oral Care, Would Care and Feminine Care and 12 mega brands with an exciting growth agenda and a very innovative pipeline.
The Head of HR, North America Consumer (Senior Director) will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of business strategy, goals and objectives, enterprise and sector HR strategies
The Head of HR, North America Consumer will:
- Shape - Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, career management, performance management, and workforce planning.
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership.
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business.
- Partner with the Global or Cross Sector Function leaders to shape define culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans.
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders.
- Manage the portfolio of HR work for a region and sector(s) in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies.
- Manage the HR team, either through direct reporting or through the matrix, as needed.
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years professional experience is required, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent is required; a minimum of 7 years of progressive HR or HR related experience is required.
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment is required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences is required.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact is required.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills is required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies is required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills is required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline is required.
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal is required.
- External presence in field of expertise; experience shaping external strategies is required.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, and able to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans is required.
- Strong executive presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience is required.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations is required.
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models is required.
- This position requires 30% amount of domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson (6067)