Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Government Contracting
Requisition ID: 3501181002
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC)
Strategic Customer Group is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Government
Contracting. The position will be based in Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA;
Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; OR Warsaw, IN.
Contracting is responsible for the development and execution of contract strategy and execution for customers within the JJMD Strategic Customer Group (SCG). Contracting includes the development and delivery of Contracting Strategies (contracting options / parameters by customer segment), Deal Desk (single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts), Customer Analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations), Contract Administration (Contract executing, loading and tracking compliance) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions). The Contracting group works in close collaboration with the field to put together the most appropriate offering (products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer as possible while still supporting the objectives and strategies of the business.
The Senior Analyst, Government Contracting will:
• Responsible for the creation and execution of terms and contract components specific to government contracts.
• Will be the expert on contract authoring, contract implementation, and contract maintenance for all government contracts.
• Responsible for interacting and coordinating activities with other aspects of Contract Admin, legal, Deal Desk, and the field.
• Will work directly with the Deal Desk team in preparing offers, Contract Strategies in understanding approved strategies, and Contract Admin Leadership in continuously improving the process.
• Lead RFP/RFI process to include gathering required pricing approvals & non-financial information as well review terms and conditions in close coordination with legal, Deal Desk & field for timely submission
• Develop Contract Execution plans for all incoming approvals to include drafting contracts utilizing approved templates and clauses.
• Ensure development of error proof contract documents, maintaining high attention to details
• Work closely with Deal Desk and Field on any discrepancy or gaps in pricing approvals
• Responsible for contract price activation, including optimal contract set up, ensuring all contract data elements are accurately and consistently entered into appropriate contracting systems
• Coordination of price loading where appropriate providing clear and complete price load direction to price load specialists
• Direct work flow across contract administration team to ensure flawless execution
• Implementation of price changes resulting from contract maintenance activity to include scheduled price increases stipulated in the contract and compliance price adjustments for noncompliant accounts
• Generate contract price files, IDN roster maintenance on contracts, creation of member add letters, and draft amendments
• Develop and maintain contract templates in contracting systems in support of approved JJMD contract pricing strategies
• Lead price discrepancy process and provide guidance to JJMD Credit/Rebill Specialist
• Maintain assigned SOPs and WIs
• Peer reviews of price loads
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s is required. A concentration in
Business, Finance, or Sales & Marketing is preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in Contracting, Quoting, Pricing or related business or government experience.
• Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex / time sensitive environment is required.
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders is required.
• Ability to form strong, trust-based relationships with Account Management, Franchises, Deal Managers and Contract Strategy is preferred.
• Ability to influence and align complex groups of stakeholders towards overall business objectives is required.
• Experience with adherence to protocols and working within business rules is required.
• Experience with sales teams, contracting needs and leadership mindset is preferred.
• Government contracting experience preferred.
• Strong proficiency in all MS Office tools is required.
• Intermediate Excel skills are preferred
This position is located in Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; OR Warsaw, IN, and may require up to 10-20% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)