Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Supply Chain Planner
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3500180226
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Supply Chain Planner, to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Sr. Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for:
• Planning and controlling inventory of finished goods for sales warehouses, distribution centers, and factors mixing points to meet sales and distribution demand
• Analyzing inventory levels, inventory positioning and production and sale forecasts
• Planning inventory per the sales forecast, to meet both customer service and inventory targets
• Administering physical inventories, cycle counting, surplus obsolete, engineering changes, cancellation activities, projected usage and other inventory planning/and reduction activities
• Reviewing and analyzing stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions and recommends replenishment plan
• Recommending improvement to inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation
• Updating inventory records, and controls inventory accuracy and controls inventory levels by changing reorder points and par levels to meet changing demands
• Troubleshooting severe inventory inaccuracies
• Auditing sales order location discrepancies and implements permanent resolution
• Auditing warehouse locations especially problem inbound/outbound staging locations
• Developing reports to keep service management aware of potential trends, shortages, back orders, and status of service parts as required
• Preparing special reports, statistics and graphs used to analyze data
• Supporting supervisor, vendors and staff to resolve any problems and/or concerns
• Providing information and assistance on inventory policies and/or procedures
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a focus in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Logistics is preferred
• An advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of four (4) years of supply chain operations including (logistics, planning, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) experience is required
• Inventory management experience is required
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel is required, advanced ability (i.e. creating Pivot Tables and V-lookups) is preferred
• Strong analytical and data-driven decision making skills are required
• Experience with Six Sigma / LEAN / Process Excellence tools and/or certifications are preferred
• SAP or MRP experience is required
• Project management experience and/or certification is preferred
• APICS certification is preferred
• Up to 5% of domestic and/or international travel is required for this role.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)